I wanted a classic red lipstick since it’s not an every day color. That way I won’t use it often and it’ll last forever! A special occasion only lipstick. I love, love dry matte lips so this is the perfect lipstick for me. Because it’s matte it doesn’t move around at all like lip glosses do and therefore it lasts longer. It actually barely transfers when I kiss my hand,too. I wanted my teeth to look white so I sought out a blue-red, not an orange-red.
RETAIL: $15 (U.S.)
I haven’t used it yet because I’m waiting for the perfect occasion. I will post up a picture of me wearing it on my lips as soon as possible 😀
“That’s all for now!” says Minnie!
- Product Rave: MAC Ruby Woo (natzisstash.wordpress.com)
- Battle of the reds! (ashleyelizabthpratt.wordpress.com)
- Red Lipstick (stylediffuze.wordpress.com)
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo and Riri Woo (goodolneechscorner.wordpress.com)
- RiRi Loves MAC Collection; RiRi Woo Review! (sirwaffalot.wordpress.com)
- Woman Claims Rihanna’s Lipstick Gave Her Herpes (wpgc.cbslocal.com)
- For The Love Of Lipstick: Part Two (beautyeditoroncall.com)
- HOT K-Pop Trend: Red Lips (The Saem Eco Red Lipstick) (kpop911.com)