WHOO it is hot and humid in NYC. We are finally reaching the dreadful and uncomfortable 80s this week!
I was eating my yummy cooling snacks and I thought of you guys. Must. Share. Everything.
ahahhaa my family was laughing at me as I was taking stuff out of the fridge to take pics. The life of being laughed at for doing blogger-esque things has begun. 🙂
Now for what you’re here for. Summer Snacks.
Like most people, I have an obsession with cold stuff (especially in the summer). Especially ice cream. I eat the 1st ice cream because it’s hot and the 2nd because I miss the sweet taste LOL!!
I recommend these frozen Dole mango chunks that can be found in BJs or Costcos. I believe it was around $8 and they give you 4 lbs of mango. You can make smoothies and eat them straight up 🙂 It’s healthy, low-cal, and you can eat lots and lots 😀
For those that need a quick chocolate fix (I know I do several times a day) this is perfect!
Only 90 calories per brownie and just enough bites (like 5 or 6) to stop your craving.
I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave replies as to what your favorite snacks are. I would love to try them out 🙂
“That’s all for now!”, says Minne.
- Mango Mayhem with Mango tartlets (Vegetarian Gluten-free treats) (urbanfoodlover.wordpress.com)
- Cherry Smoothie Mix: Not Low Cal But Really Good! (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Diabetic Frozen Dessert Recipes: Ice Cream, Sherbet, Frozen Pops & More (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- The Nutribox Gluten Free Review (wutheringbites.co.uk)
- Absolutely A-Whey-zing (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Harvest Moon Mochi Afternoon Dessert/Snack (harvestmoonsnacks.wordpress.com)
- Snack Well: 5 Healthy Summer Snack Ideas (redtri.com)
- Food in the Cinema (filmandfodder.com)
- Summer Cocktails (thebrightoccasions.wordpress.com)